We don’t share your private information:
- We recognise that privacy is important to our guests, and hence Harshawardhan Pivacy Policy explains our practices regarding personal information we collect when you visit our hotel, our website, when you fill up a form and become member of our loyalty programmes. We request you to read this policy document carefully before sharing personal information with us. By visiting our web sites, we assume, your acceptance to the practices described in this policy document.
Personal Information We Collect:
- At every touch point or guest interaction, and in conducting every aspect of our business, we may collect personal information.
- This personal information may include: your contact information; information related to your reservation, stay or visit to a property, participation in a membership or loyalty program.
- Information related to the purchase and receipt of products or services; personal characteristics, nationality, income, passport number and date and place of issue, travel history; payment information; guest preferences; marketing and communication preferences; information about vehicles you may bring onto our properties; etc..
Personal Information We Collect from Third Parties::
- In addition to the information we collect from you directly, we may also infer information about you based on the information you provide to us or from Other Information we receive. We may also collect information about you from third parties, including information from our airline, credit card, and other partners, information from social media sites consistent with your settings on such sites, such as social media sign-on programs, and from third-party sources. We may append this information to the information we have on file for you and share it with others consistent with this Statement.